This year’s Dscoop8 attendees will have an opportunity to “eavesdrop” on how a printer that is evolving into a marketing services provider is selling new services. Allegra Network’s Chairman Carl Gerhardt and Marketing/Print Division President Bob Milroy will share a presentation their franchise members are using to drive sales for new direct marketing services. “Hot Trends in Marketing Technology” covers QR codes, text messaging, PURLs, and social media services, as well as the development of cross-channel, direct mail-based campaigns. Continue Reading →
Our goal is to make this a reliable place to share and trade breaking news, tips and ideas about marketing and print communications while exploring new cross-channel trends and technologies. All good stuff to make growing your business easier, faster and better.
Information evolves so rapidly in today’s world; it can be difficult for the SMB marketer to keep track of what you really need to know. We hope you’ll tell us what you think, what you want to know more about, what’s working with your marketing communications … and what isn’t. Our goal is to build a community where everyone wins with the information being shared.
We know it takes a village … our hope is for us to grow together.
- Direct Mail is Still Delicious March 14, 2013
- Pushing the Envelope on Direct Mail April 25, 2013
- Slide Decks and SEO July 9, 2012
- The Best Event Swag – Promotional Products That Make the Grade February 13, 2013
- Get Social in Your Trade Show + Event Marketing January 14, 2013
- Mobile Optimization – 3 Must-Dos! May 16, 2013
- Outsourcing: A 5-Step Survival Guide May 14, 2013
- The Old Ways Are Passing – A Print and Marketing Evolution May 10, 2013
- On-Site Signs & Displays: the Knockout Punch May 7, 2013
- Understanding Mobile Optimization: A Primer May 2, 2013
- Carol Pearson: Thanks for your comment, Steve. Have you tried lum...
- Steve Klinghoffer: This kind of mail is most appropriate with some ki...
- Carol Pearson: Considering the difference in response rates betwe...
- Steve Klinghoffer: Direct mail is definitely making a comeback. Cons...
- Amelia: I really like how using things with a company's l...